electric eel electric eel

I really enjoyed it

The surreal visuals and bright colors go very well with the funky music. I'm jealous that you can pump something like that out in a single day.. way to go man

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Maybe it's just me..

.. but I'm finding all of the "awesome" series to be getting stale. The jokes seem to be all the same. You yell a lot into the mic, make silly voices and somehow that's supposed to make things funny. Apparantly it's just me, because you still manage to pull off a daily feature anytime you put an animation out. I dont want to be completely negative, so I do enjoy your drawing style.. It seems to be getting more detailed.
Above agerage

OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

I had a fwe big problems with this movie

Yeah, a few big problems made this movie unenjoyable for me.
First, that "GoldenFOX"studios logo was starting me down the entire movie and took away from the immersiveness.
I didnt find the jokes/gags funny. I chuckled maybe once at the flag pole falling on the castle. If you're going to do a movie like this, you're going toned to dig deep and do some truly unique stuff.

The music selection was lame in my opinion. The fight scene between SM and HB was runied by that song. It didnt fit at all.

The last scene was ruined for me too because of that whole "technical difficulties" non-sense.

On the positive side, the production values for this flash were amazing, very hard to come by stuff this good, and you should be recognized for it. So good job for the production values.
Get a good writer and I'll look forward to seeing from you again.

Golden-Fox responds:

I'm sorry that you didn't like the movie. The technichal difficulties intermission was dissapointing. And I didn't know that the song in the hammer scene ruined it. I'm guessing you don't like alternative rock, but that's my opinion. And as for the logo, I didn't think it was necessary to talk about that because eventually, I'll have a newer one. Anyway, thanks.

Aether Aether

Congrats

You've created a work of art that is wonderful in every sense of the word. I rarely come across flash based games that hold my attention for more than 2 minutes at a time, but this is something special. I was feeling hints of super mario galaxy, spore and flow.. just really beautiful.. its a shame this didnt win first place.. Hopefully you get (or got) a front page

Ball OF Madness Ball OF Madness

Sure, good game.

Good game and all, my only constructive critisism being to make a sound button.

This should be a rule for all games that dont require sound as a gameplay mechanic, or for audio hints.

not everyone likes the music you choose. Good game

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum